Saturday, November 14, 2015

MAKE IT MONDAY #230: COVER PLATE WATERCOLORING

I want to make more of these! What a fun technique!  I went for blues and greens, and put it into a Christmas card...


So there is no sentiment yet, as PTI may be bringing me a new die to use on the front!!!

The colors are Enchanted Evening and New Leaf, with Blueberry Sky for the berries. I accented those with some glossy accent.

Try this out! Lots of fun!!

Luanne

Edited... 

Had to share my updated version, as the die I wanted to use was not in stock yet.  I used an older sentiment, embossed with silver EP on vellum. I love that you can still see the watercolored BG. ;)


Later...

2 comments:

Lyn said...

Wow this is gorgeous, I love your choice of colours.

Jeni Jenne said...

Which sentiment die are you waiting for:) I've been waiting for Christmas Cheer dies to come back into stock! Great card...I LOVE the color combo.