Sunday, November 29, 2015

Make it Monday Thanks

After being gone for a week to visit parents in Florida, I took a few minutes to work at my craft table.  It was a wonderful visit with both my dad and his wife in Cape Canaveral, and my mother in law in Sarasota.  The time flew by, and I'm not really wanting to go back to work tomorrow!  Anyway, this afternoon's creative time produced a Make it Monday card, that I will send off to Flordia...


I used a SAF set from a few years ago, Filled with Joy.  And the sentiment is from Scripted.  I realize I need to re-ink my Fresh Snow pad, as it took several passes to get that white stamped!  (Gotta love a Misti for that!) I've added a silver thread nest behind the sentiment, and some sparkle to the tiny flowers.

Thanks for looking, hope you've had a great weekend.

Luanne

No comments: