Wednesday, December 23, 2015

December 2015 Blog Hop Challenge

Hi there!
  Hope you've had a blessed Christmas with family and friends. We are currently with my children and their families.  Before we headed their way, I made a special Christmas card for my Mother in Law, and used this month's inspiration from Papertrey to create it.


I loved the texture of the background, the white writing on the black plates, and of course, the lovely greenery! 


I love Spruce & Springs! I chose to make my berries with white embossing powder, to reflect the sprig in the photo. Hope you have a chance to play along too!

Luanne


15 comments:

Julia Aston said...

This is such a pretty ornament card! I love how you stamped on the colored paper for the greenery!

Keri said...

Gorgeous! :)

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful!

Kathy said...

Really nice, pretty paper and ribbon choices!

Betty Wright said...

Great details and design! Lovely card!

Leigh Penner said...

So pretty! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Jacquie Southas said...

Beautiful!

Skrater said...

Such a lovely card with great texture!!

Lyn said...

Gorgeous card, I love the foilage <3

~amy~ said...

Super pretty, love the sentiment and font!

Helen F. said...

Such a beautiful card, Luanne!

Vikki H, southern Oregon said...

Your chalkboard sentiment is spotlighted beautifully with your pretty die cuts! Really pretty card!

Marcia HIll said...

Soooo pretty Luanne! Love your red background and how it really makes your black tag pop! Loving those white berries too...lovely, lovely card!! :0)

victoria h said...

gorgeous card

Diana K said...

Totally lovely, Luanne! Every detail is just perfect.