Saturday, December 5, 2015

Make It Monday #233: Splattering

Well, I have most of my Christmas cards ready, so this afternoon I decided to pull out some newer products I hadn't played with yet for Make it Monday. I'm loving the new Quilted Winter snowflake, and by using the Misti to stamp, I was able to stamp perfectly onto a background square, and then add the  die cut right on top.  My spattering is on the background, that I cut out with the stitched retangle. I love how the green of the card base peeks through (it my first use of Vintage Jadette!)


I used my Wink of Stella pen (a new favorite thing!) in the background of the snowflake die.  This was really fun to make, and I love the Spattering technique Danielle taught us.

A close up of sparkle...


Thanks for stopping by!
Luanne 



4 comments:

Vikki H, southern Oregon said...

Oh, your snowflake is so lovely! I once made a quilt out of green & pink scraps and your choices reminded me how cheery it was on a cold winter's day. I'm putting this quilt stamp set on my wish list and the Jadeite Green.

Marcia HIll said...

Absolutely beautiful...love the colors you used Luanne! :0)

Helen F. said...

What a lovely snowflake you created in pink and green, Luanne! Very pretty card

lainey said...

Pretty card! And just enough splattering to add that extra touch.