Thursday, January 14, 2016

Create Along With Us: January 2016

I love this new challenge from Papertrey Ink.  I'm glad I got to play this week. 



 I am really excited for the new coloring papers from Dawn, and I wanted to create something that resembled doing it in a traditional way.


With a little masking, I was able to use Vintage Linens and Delightful Dahlias to create my floral corner.  I then colored them with Copics.  Even though it was fun to do, much more work than using the papers that will be on their way soon!

Have a great day!

Luanne

7 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous! Great color combo, and I love how you used the Ombre Stripes paper.

Betty Keefe said...

beautiful card Luanne - and love the colors you chose - those bold blossoms are inspiring me too!

Marcia HIll said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Luanne! I'm excited for those papers to come too!! :0)

Marybeth said...

Somehow I missed the coloring pages , but I love how you used them! Beautiful card Luanne!

Helen F. said...

Luanne, your card is simply beautiful. Love how you designed it after the coloring pages ~ brilliant idea!

Suzanne B. Webb said...

Such pretty colors, and love the tag hanging in the corner!

Betty Wright said...

This is beautiful, Luanne! Lovely coloring and layout!