Saturday, February 20, 2016

Color Throwdown #380

My cousin lost her best buddy this week, and I thought these colors would make a good card to send to her...


Snickers was a rescue dog, that lived a wonderful, happy life with her, and I know how much my cousin will miss her furry friend! The tag is actually a luggage tag, but it reminded me of a dog tag too.  The background was made with Knit Bits from PTI, and the print paper is from Bo Bunny called Happy Tails.

Have a great weekend!
Luanne

3 comments:

Vickie Z said...

So sorry for your cousin!! This is the perfect card to send! So glad you joined us at CTD!

Barbara said...

Oh, that is so sad :( But this card will comfort her, I know. Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown Challenge this week! Hope to see you again next time!

Broni said...

Oh no! Your poor cousin! Your card will be wonderful for her! I love the background you created! I'm so glad you could join us at the Color Throwdown this week!