Tuesday, February 9, 2016

PTI Anniversary Day 1 Challenge - Color Recipe!

After a weekend out of town, I've finally had a chance to start celebrating PTI's 9th Anniversary! It's been such a wonderful year of PTI products, I can't imagine what this next year will bring!

I choose Amy Sheffer's color palette. I loved her butterfly card, and the new one she created too!!


I think I will use this one over and over again!


My card is simple, but I wanted to try out my unused One Big Happy set, that is so sweet!  After sponging Aqua Mist and Mint Julep on the white card panel, I just arranged the blooms and leaves in the corner, and added the white happy die cut across the top.  The Teal Bitty Dot is layered on a Mint Julep card base.  

Thank You for stopping by, and enjoy all the celebrations!
Luanne


2 comments:

Betty Keefe said...

just such a lovely card Louanne! it's going on my Pinterest board!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty, Luanne! I haven't inked up this set yet..... I love how you used it!