Wednesday, March 2, 2016

MAKE IT MONDAY #241: OMBRE STENCILED BACKGROUNDS

It seems like I only create for Make it Monday's, but I really do make other things! It's just the thing I like to blog about the most! And this week we have another great challenge from Betsy.


I love these new stencils, and this is just another great way to use them.  My colors are Sweet Blush, Lavender Moon, Winter Wisteria, and Plum Pudding.  I made this for a coworker to give to his wife, who loves Lavender!  The sentiment is from Script Sentiments, and the flowers from Brushed Blooms.  And since he doesn't have to mail it, I used some Winter Wisteria satin ribbon too!

Have fun trying this out!
Luanne

Just had to add another one I made today. Did I say how much I love these stencils??


Have a super fun time trying this out!

11 comments:

Kathryn A said...

Such a beautiful soft card! Love the colours you've used, and your background is perfect!

Keri said...

Love this! Such soft, pretty colors! Excellent blending! :)

Cindy Boney said...

Love the colors and the sentiment stamped at the top. Also, love the ribbon holding the flowers...nice!

Cindy H. said...

Such a soft and pretty card! The stenciled bg. is lovely.

Marcia HIll said...

Oh my...absolutely LOVE this lavender card! You did the ombre stenciling just beautifully Luanne, and the flower is just the icing on the cake! Lovely, lovely card!!! :0)

Joyce said...

Ahhh, still using Ribbon. I'm glad I'm not alone. Beautiful!

Joyously Noelle said...

Very lovely background! So soft.

Jeni Jenne said...

Aww, purple, I love you so!

Birgit said...

Luanne, your card is simply stunning! I love the colors you used for your blended background. The pretty satin ribbon is the perfect finishing touch on this too.

victoria h said...

beautiful cards

Birgit said...

Wow! BOTH of your cards are stunning. Great, great backgrounds you created. Love the softness!