Saturday, March 26, 2016

MAKE IT MONDAY #243: INK BLENDING OVER HEAT EMBOSSING

Had some fun today, with something old and something new!  The old, is the Background Basics Farm & Barn. When I purchased this set, it was for the chicken wire, but I've only used the barn wood! Ha, that's changed now, as I used it for the clear embossing for this technique! The new is Painted Petals, which hadn't seen ink yet. What a fun set to play around with! I used some fun springy colors on this beautiful Easter weekend!


Here's a close up of the detai, you can see I added a few rainstones and layered my die cut...


Happy Easter everyone!

Luanne


7 comments:

Kelly said...

this is a really pretty card. i just love the colours you choose (pretty well on each and every one of your cards!)

Lyn said...

Such a beautiful card I love the colours you have chosen to work with <3

Cindy H. said...

This is such a pretty card! Love the yellow and blue combo.

Cindy Boney said...

Your card is beautiful! The chicken wire is perfect for this technique!

Helen F. said...

LOVE your gorgeous card, Louanne! The Painted Petals set is simply beautiful wish it was for sale.

Betty Wright said...

This is beautiful, Luanne! The colors, the background, the flowers....lovely card!

Leigh Penner said...

This is so pretty, Luanne!