Monday, April 18, 2016

Color Throwdown #388

This morning I got ready for work, and realized I went in an hour later today! Yay! It gave me a chance to play this week's Color Throwdown!


Isn't this the cutest picture ever? Makes me want to duplicate it in my home, not just on a card...  I had fun using my Quilted Summer stamps for this card. (They hadn't seen ink yet!)


I'm busy making Mother's Day cards right now, and these cheery colors worked perfectly.  Now I need to scoot for my real job...you all have a great week!

Luanne

2 comments:

Lynn Put said...

This is beautiful, Leanne! Such a pretty Mother's Day card. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Color Throwdown.

Lori said...

So pretty! Love how your quilt panel turned out. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!