Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Make It Monday #245: Color Isolation

I missed last week's Make it Monday challenge, cause work was a challenge... I was determined to fit this week's in, before we head to Mexico on Friday. (We are going to my stepdaughter's wedding at a resort in San Miguel!). Anyway, I was able to sneak a few minutes of crafty time tonight!


I chose Tea for Two and Tea for Two Additions for my card. The background is Fine Linen on Rustic White, and I used Vintage Jadette for my china.  About as clean and simple as I get!

Thanks for stopping by! 

Luanne

12 comments:

Joyously Noelle said...

What a neat background and sweet card!

Marybeth said...

Love the set you used and the card you made! Have fun at the wedding!

Connie MacFarlane said...

This is so pretty Luanne! Love that gorgeous green teapot, a great colour.

Lyn said...

Love your card and adore the background <3

lainey said...

I really like how you used Tea For Two for your background. The teapot and matching cup are lovely in Jadeite!

Marcia HIll said...

Love your card Connie! Your teapot and cup really pop against that wonderful background...lovely, lovely card! :0)

Marcia HIll said...

I meant to say Luanne...NOT Connie!! So sorry!!

Kathy said...

Love you card, Luanne! The cup and teapot are adorable in Jadeite.

samantha's cards said...

This is fabulous!

Rema said...

Perfect set for the challenge! Have fun in Mexico.

Kathryn A said...

Clean and simple? I call it 'perfect"!

Helen F. said...

So cute, Luanne! That's a fabulous sentiment and great stamps :-)