Saturday, May 7, 2016

Make It Monday #247: Watercolored Card Sets

Right now I'm waiting for the Kentucky Derby to come on! It's our state holiday you know... ;-)

Anyway, it gave me a minute to post the cards I made today.  I loved playing along with this week's Make it Monday, and I used colors from this week's Color Throwdown too.  Now I have a nice little set of cards to use as a gift for someone.


The colors are Hibiscus Burst, Harvest Gold, Orange Zest, Spring Rain and New Leaf. I also added some black Wink of Stella to the centers for a little sparkle!

Here is the whole set...


Now I want more watercoloring sheets!!

Don't miss the race, will we have another Triple Crown this year??


7 comments:

Connie MacFarlane said...

These are so pretty Luanne! Love the soft colours.

Cindy Boney said...

Beautiful cards! Love your watercoloring--fantastic! We watched the Derby, too!! Will we have another triple-crown???

Skrater said...

These are beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing.

Marcia HIll said...

A beautiful set of cards Luanne! And I guess I never thought of a black WOS pen, but how perfect for flowers that have black centers...think I NEED to get one of those! :0)

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful, Luanne! Love the soft colors and little touches!

Lori said...

Beautiful set of cards! Love the soft coloring on the flowers. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

Leigh Penner said...

These are gorgeous, Luanne!