Thursday, May 12, 2016

MAKE IT MONDAY #248: INK BLENDING THROUGH DIE CUT MASKS

Just realized, I make lots of cards that never get posted...  Guess I just use my time to make more! But I always want to post my Make it Monday cards, as the challenges are so inspiring, and there's a chance to win too! Lizzie's challenge was that for sure, easy and simply stunning results!


I used my Mega Gracious Vases stamps. I thought of the beautiful red glassware that I've seen before. Then I looked for some simple blooms to fill a few, and the Petite Pots Anniversary set worked. I chose to create smaller blooms with a few of the smaller stamps. Then I finished my card with a Bold & Beautiful sentiment.  

Hope you get a chance to play this week too!
Luanne

5 comments:

Betty Keefe said...

WOW - fantastic card - love the colors and your blending is wonderful!

Diana K said...

Total stunner! Love your take on this challenge.

Jacquie Southas said...

Gorgeous - I will be pulling these dies out and CASEing this card!

Marcia HIll said...

Stunning! Wish I had those vase dies to re-create this card...SOOO pretty!! :0)

Sadie said...

Absolutely love what you did with this technique!! Your card is so pretty!! Love those vases and how you layered the colors.