Saturday, May 28, 2016

MAKE IT MONDAY #250: MASKED BACKGROUNDS

I chose to make my background as a strip of color.  Using Americana, Melon Berry and Classic Kraft, I used a long piece of painters tape, measuring 1/2" in and another one an inch over, to make my blended background. It worked perfectly for a silhouette background sympathy card.


The stamps are from Botanical Silhouettes.  I added a side of Rustic Twine to finish it..  I also made one in Amethyst Allure, Spring Rain and Blueberry Sky!


Quick with amazing results.

Hope your having a great weekend!

Luanne


3 comments:

Kathryn A said...

Love these cards! And I love the look of the new ink--it's perfect for a sympathy card!

Cindy Boney said...

Lovely cards!

Marcia HIll said...

These are both SOOO pretty Luanne! Amethyst Allure is my new FAVORITE color, so of course I love that card, but I'm especially taken with the colors you used on the 1st card! I bought the new Americana ink but have not had a chance to use it yet...I will after seeing this beauty!! :0)