Sunday, May 22, 2016

Triple Thanks

Kept busy yesterday making thank you cards, for all the wonderful birthday gifts I received last week!  Can I just say, I love Maile's new Splits-Thank You set?? I'm going to whip up a few more this afternoon to have on hand!


It's a great set to use up some of the papers I've been hoarding too...


And one more with the great Friendship Flowers set, since I added the smaller pint jar in this last order.


Now I just need to get them written, and send them out!

Have a great week!
Luanne

 

2 comments:

Cindy O said...

Beautiful cards! I'm eager to play with Maile's set, too! Love your colors in the middle card especially.

Betty Wright said...

These are beautiful, Luanne! I love how you used the tiny dots on the Thank You splits! Beautiful bouquet, too!