Saturday, June 25, 2016

June 2016 Blog Hop

Hi there!  I've got my card made for the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop today.  We were asked to get our inspiration from this photo...


So many ways to go on this one!  I chose to go with the colors for my card. I used Aqua Mist for the background, and some Shimmer Mist (found this left over from SAF a few years back!) and paint splatters in Amethyst Allure.  Then I used Painted Petals to create flowers, using Lavender Moon and Autumn Rose, with Ocean Tides leaves.  The sentiment was stamped in Scarlet Jewel.  I finished it with some small white dot accents, using a white Pico Embellisher. 


Thanks for taking a look, and enjoy the rest of today's fun creations!

Luanne


13 comments:

Vicki Finger said...

I love your card and especiaslly the colors. Lavender Moon is a favorite of mine!

Marcia HIll said...

Such a pretty card Luanne and a perfect interpretation of the inspiration photo! :0)

Kathryn A said...

Love Painted Petals with these colours! Beautiful card!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful love your design I love it.
Thank you for your inspiration!!. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.

DL.ART
DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

artful-notions said...

Beautiful, Luanne! Love the blooms! The Ocean Tides leaves look so soft against the aqua mist bg. Love those white dots too!

Betty Wright said...

Love the colors and design, Luanne! Lovely card!

Sue Rose said...

So beautiful! I love you take on the inspiration photo. Very pretty!

Karen B. said...

Beautiful blooms!

Skrater said...

Beautiful card!

Carmela Hubler said...

Perfect color choices. Love the flowers!

Jacquie Southas said...

Beautiful design, Luanne!

Connie MacFarlane said...

This is so pretty Luanne! Love the soft background you created for those pretty pink blooms.

Leigh Penner said...

Very pretty!