Thursday, June 9, 2016

Make It Monday #252: Shadowing With Copic Markers

I had some time off work this afternoon, and was able to do a MIM card. I've used my new Faith die cut, which I hadn't gotten to play with!! The shadowing was done in a very pale lavender. 


I teamed it up with flowers from Ruby Rose, using colors for this week's Color Throwdown. Then I popped on some gold sequins to finish it.

Here is the CTD inspiration photo.


Makes me want some ice cream!

Happy Stamping!
Luanne


3 comments:

artful-notions said...

Hi Luanne! Your shadowing is exquisite! Love seeing Ruby Rose in those colors. Beautiful!

Marcia HIll said...

Such a pretty card Luanne and I can really see the depth with the shadowing on your Faith diecut. Love the colors you used for your flowers too...absolutely lovely!! :0)

Lori said...

Lovely design! The layered flower arrangement you created is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!