Thursday, June 30, 2016

MAKE IT MONDAY #254: STENCILING WITH TEXTURE PASTE

I've got a card to share for this week's Make it Monday, before we head for our annual reunion with my Mother in Law and the rest of the family in Siesta Key, FL.  This was messy, but a fun challenge from Ashley.  I used Spring Rain card stock, and Aqua Mist re-inker, and how about that? It turned my waves green! You gotta love the unexpected!


The sentiment is from Phrases & Praises, put on Mat Stack 1 layers, and I topped it off with a little twine and a Spring Rain button.

Thanks for looking!
Luanne

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Luanne, this technique looks beautiful on your card, and it's a lovely sentiment to use with it.
PS Aqua Mist is one of my favorite PTI colors.

Marcia HIll said...

Loving your "green" waves Luanne! This turned out SO pretty...love it!! :0)

Kathryn A said...

This is wonderful! Love the waves behind this sentiment--perfect, and beautiful, too!

Helen F. said...

Oh this is a beauty, Luanne! Your colored texture on the stencil is so lovely.