Tuesday, July 12, 2016

A week at the beach!

I just got back from a week at Siesta Key for a family reunion. It was fabulous! This is the view from ou condo on July 4th...


People were claiming their spots for the day!  Needless to say, I came home thinking about using my new Simple Shells stamps!  

First I created a card like Heather's. I loved the colors she chose, stamped on Classic Kraft!


Then I tried using various colors, for a traditional look.


And then I went for a monochromatic pallet, that was inspired by some coasters in our condo!


Fun set to play with!  Can't wait to make some more!!





5 comments:

Marybeth said...

Luanne the beach and vacation look amazing! Love all your cards and can see why you wanted to use that set! The second card is my favorite !

Teddra said...

Your cards are so pretty! I love the softness of the second card and my favorite color is blue so I super 💙 the 3rd card!

Ohhh Snap said...

Love your cards!

Leigh Penner said...

These are so beautiful!

andrea chiu said...

Things happened for a reason so be thankful for everything. Thank you for your wonderful article. I hope you could inspire more people. Please visit my site.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com