Saturday, July 16, 2016

CREATE ALONG WITH US: JULY 2016

Today I have a card that was inspired by the wonderful Melissa Phillips!  She is so creative, and I love how she adds special little touches to every project she makes.  I chose this card,


I had experimented with her Friday Inspiration technique, and used that card base as a start, since she had used one in her cute flamingo card.


I used some of the Chicken Scratch paper in Aqua Mist, and used my waves and boat for the pop of color. The sentiment has stamped in Hibiscus Burst, for another punch of pink. My holes were made the old fashioned way, with a paper pierced.

Thanks Melissa for how you inspire me, and thanks for stopping by...
Luanne


4 comments:

Sadie said...

I think your card is lovely! Very eye appealing. The colors go together so nice and love all the elements you chose to put together.

Marcia Hill said...

Lovely, lovely card Luanne! I love how you did the background with the white on white...so cool! The touch of gingham along with the wave and sailboat are just perfect additions to this beautiful card. 😊

Birgit said...

What a lovely, dreamy card this is Luanne! Your paper piercing came out perfectly and I just adore those fun waves and sailboat.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty, Luanne! I love it!