Monday, July 25, 2016

July 2016 Blog Hop Challenge

At the moment, I'm preparing for the 2016 Stamp-a-Faire. I know it will keep me busy this weekend, so I've already made my card for the July Blog Hop.  The colors in this month's photo, just spoke to me, and I was totally inspired!


I didn't just use the colors, but also the design in the curtains, and the pretty flowers in the pillow.


I used Soft Stone with a stencil for the background, and attached the card front to an Aqua Mist card base.  The sentiment is from Choose Joy.

Can't wait to see what others came up with! 

Luanne


16 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so beautiful, Luanne! I love it! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Barb Kirkwood said...

Love your card, great take on the picture.

Karen said...

Love the stenciled background; great card!

Vicki Finger said...

Oh my, I just LOVE this card. From the background to the use of Friendly Flowers, it is just beautiful!

Connie MacFarlane said...

Beautiful card Luanne! Love the stenciled backdrop for those pretty blooms.

Marcia HIll said...

What a lovely, lovely card Luanne! I love your stenciled background and your beautiful flowers...so perfect together! And the sentiment from the Choose Joy set is just perfect on this card too...I love that set!! :0)

Linda said...

Such a pretty card with these colors.

Betty Sue said...

This is such a gorgeous card!!! I'm obsessed withPTI too!!

A Cup of Cold Water said...

Pretty card. You did such a great job with Ruby Rose...I need to get mine out. You inspired me!

Joyously Noelle said...

What a lovely card with such neat stenciling!

Renee said...

Gorgeous take on the challenge!

Jacquie Southas said...

All your elements frame the sentiment beautifully!

Maureen said...

Eek! Luanne, this card just speaks to my heart! I love every single element on it! Wasn't that stencil perfect for this challenge? I loved how you used it to frame the sentiment...I could look at this all day! It was fun participating in SAF this year and remembering that first year meeting you :). Oh, you asked about the flowers on my card...they were part of the dies in the Don't forget to Write kit.

Diana K said...

Totally lovely, Luanne. Nothing beats a beautiful floral card. :)

samantha's cards said...

Beautiful card

Teddra said...

Your card is so pretty!