Saturday, July 23, 2016

SAF 2016: FLORAL IMPRESSIONISM WITH MELISSA PHILLIPS

This was so much fun!  I had to hunt for a set that had outlines, and Vintage Linens filled the bill.  I also looked at some photos on Pinterest, to help choose the colors to use.  The basics are Pale Peony and Aqua Mist. The colors I used for watercoloring, are Melon Berry, Berry Sorbet and Vintage Jadette.  


I used the larger Friendship Jar, because the flowers are bigger, and used a French Scrip background stamp all over.  The tag is from Tinier Tags with a bow made from silver thread.

On to the next challenge!

5 comments:

pinefeather said...

Gorgeous - I really like your color combination. It works so well~

UTHunni said...

Beautiful! You arranged the flowers perfectly!

Melissa said...

Sweet as can be! I just love this!

Brenda Lilley said...

LOVE this!!! Absolutely beautiful! The softness is so feminine and dainty. Would love receiving such an amazing card. TFS

Leigh Penner said...

This is gorgeous, Luanne!