Friday, August 19, 2016

Create Along With Us: August 2016

So much inspiration from the design team this month! I kept going back to Danielle's card...


I loved the unique colors, and felt like I could use things I already had to case her card.  I started by making my own plaid background, using Stormy Seas, Saffron Spice (yes, my order came today!), and Dark Chocolate.  I used the Over Under Easy set for my embossed edges.  The sentiment is from Autumn Hils and my fall spray is from Quilted Autumn. 


And there you have it! Have a great weekend!

Luanne




7 comments:

artful-notions said...

Luanne, I'm loving what you made here. Your bg plaid is amazing, and I love the sweet acorn bouquet from
Quilted Autumn. Love the grey sponging too! Just wonderful!

Marcia HIll said...

Shhhhh...don't tell Danielle, but I think I like yours better! LOVE your plaid paper and your fall bouquet is just lovely! Beautiful coloring too Luanne...love it!! :0)

Cindy H. said...

Fabulous card, Luanne! Wonderful CASE and I love your plaid, too.

Joyously Noelle said...

You beautifully captured your inspiration! It's a lovely card with unique fall colors.

Danielle Flanders said...

Ooh, this is so pretty! I love the frame you used and the plaid you created yourself! Beautiful!

Vikki H, southern Oregon said...

Wow! the plaid bg is perfect - can hardly wait for my saffron to arrive! Your card is beautiful!

Kathy said...

Lovely, beautiful fall colors and pieces to create the bouquet and sentiment.