Thursday, August 11, 2016

MAKE IT MONDAY #257: SENTIMENT STRIP GROUNDING

Fun, easy challenge this week from Lexi! I got off work earlier today, and had a chance to play along.  I pulled out Bowl of Sunshine, it hadn't seen ink for a while!


I chose to ink the bowl in Hawaiian Shores, because I had this exact bowl when I first got married!  I'm also linking this to this week's Color Throwdown challenge. 

I don't know about you, but I get very eager to stamp during release week!  It's always very inspiring!

Thanks for stopping by...
Luanne 



6 comments:

Joyously Noelle said...

Great set to use for this challeng and what a lovely card! The scalloped table cloth is very cute!

Lori said...

That image is perfect for these colors! Love the plaid "tablecloth" underneath the bowl. Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!

Marcia HIll said...

Awwww...what a sweet card Luanne! I love the set you used and especially like how you did your grounding strip...very clever! :0)

Vikki H, southern Oregon said...

Darling picnic table that you have set in your card! So sweet!

lexi said...

very pretty card! one of my favorite color combos. thanks for playing make it monday!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is DARLING and so perfect with the colors this week! Thanks for playing along with The Color Throwdown!