Saturday, August 27, 2016

MAKE IT MONDAY #258: COVER PLATE TAGS

Got my first Halloween card made for one of the grandkids!  I made my tag for this week's Make it Monday, using some inexpensive Hobby Lobby paper, and my Coverplate Angled Stripes die.  I adhered it to another tag cut from scraps to make it a little stronger.  The Coverplate was cut from Summer Sunrise, and my ghosts from vellum.  The faces are embossed with Black Sparkle embossing powder, and behind those faces I used a drop of gel adhesive to get them attached.  The was fun!


Nice to have one made way ahead of time!

Luanne


3 comments:

Cindy Boney said...

Adorable card! Love the ghosts and the spider web on your tag! So cute!!

Marcia HIll said...

What a cute, cute card Luanne! I'm so jealous you have a Halloween card made already! I have new Halloween stuff to play with but just haven't had time yet. Glad someone's ahead of the game!! :0)

artful-notions said...

Oh so cute, Luanne! Someone is going to love this! Hugs!