Sunday, August 14, 2016

Watercolored Wedding card

I have a watercolored card to shar e today. It's somethings I've tried to improve my skills in and made this with my new Peony Scrolls stamp set from Altenew.  I used the inspiration for this month as my starting point...



I used the no line technique, by stamping my blooms and leaves with Soft Stone.  Then I used pinks for the flowers, and a gray/green ink for my leaves.  


I mounted it with a piece of fun foam which helps it keep it flat.  The sentiment is from PTI's Meadow Greens stamp set.  

That's for stopping by! Have a great week.

Luanne


2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Oh so artsy and beautiful, love how you stamped the sentiment in a colour!

uncbballfan said...

Luanne, that is beautiful! I have that set and haven't inked it up; now I must try the no-line watercoloring. You've provided some gorgeous inspiration!