Friday, September 16, 2016

Create Along With Us: September 2016

I'm playing along today for the September Create Along with us today.  I loved Dawn's pretty Christmas card and how she used the bookmark die.  I had to give it a try!

Here is her card


Isn't it beautiful??  I made mine into a Fall Birthday card, using my Color Pop Autumn kit.


I have a double cut of the word Bountiful, as the first layer of Canyon Clay just didn't pop enough. The top layer is Pure Poppy, and I offset it a little.  I'm going to do this again, thanks Dawn for your inspiration!


5 comments:

Vikki H, southern Oregon said...

Ah, you really created a wonderful take on Dawn's bookmark card. It was one of my faves also. The fall colored leaves & berries look striking on the dark brown card stock too!

Cindy Boney said...

Beautiful fall Birthday card, Luanne! Love the fall colors and sweet sentiment!

Betty Wright said...

Beautiful fall Birthday card, Luanne! Love the soft sponging and details!

Marcia HIll said...

I loved Dawn's card too, but your version is just as beautiful Luanne! All your colors are so pretty and really pop against the darker card base...love it!! :0)

Imke said...

Your fall birthday Card is great and you did a great Job casing Dawn´s Card.
Thanks for the Inspiration how to use the Patterned Paper from this kit. I like how you´ve added the tag.