Saturday, September 3, 2016

Make It Monday #259 - Ombré Cluster Stamping

This morning I made an anniversary card for my daughter and son in law.  They will be married three years this month, and fall is totally their favorite season. I pulled out one of my fall favorite stamp sets, Mums the Word, to use the Ombré Cluster stamping technique for their card.


The colors are Terracotta Tile, Canyon Clay and Summer Sunrise, with Spring Moss leaves. I love all the fabulous detail in these blooms!! The sentiment is from Meadow Greens.

Enjoy your weekend all...
Luanne

6 comments:

Helen F. said...

This is beautiful, Luanne! Great choice of colors to ombre, love the design and that sentiment is so perfect.
Every time I see Mums the Word, I ask why I don't have that stamp set yet!

Diana K said...

Totally beautiful, Luanne. Perfect stamp choice.

Imke said...

Beautiful card, Luanne and great take with the Ombre technique.

Lyn said...

Oh my goodness so beautifully done <3

Cindy Boney said...

Beautiful card....Love your mums! What a beautiful card for fall!

Marcia HIll said...

Beautiful, beautiful card Luanne! Mum's the Word is one of my all time favorite sets and just perfect for Fall colors! And after looking at your ombre cluster and color choices, it just occurred to me that I don't have Terracotta Tile...I have every other PTI color, but for some reason I missed that one! Think I need to go add that to my shopping cart. :0)