Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Make It Monday #263: Background Building with Frames

What a fun challenge this week. It really got my creative juices going, so this morning I was finally able to sit down and put my idea into a card. I'm still working on October projects, and so I chose to make another Halloween card for one of my grandkids.


I used the frame from Gatsby Glamor, some Halloween paper from my stash, and Happy Haunting stamps and dies.  Just love these cute little ghosties!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Luanne

3 comments:

Linda said...

Such a cute Halloween card.

artful-notions said...

Oh my gosh, what a great idea to use the Gatsby Glamour frame, in black! Looks like a spooky fence behind your sweet ghosts. Clever!

Marcia HIll said...

What a great Halloween card Luanne! I love the frames you used...perfect on that DSP and of course those little goblins are just too cute! Love it!! :0)