Monday, October 24, 2016

October 2016 Blog Hop Challenge

Creating for this month's inspiration was so much fun!  The picture is full of beautiful fall colors, with a twist - soft green pumpkins!


I decided to make a background using Backbround Basics Farm and Barn.  I inked with Fresh Snow, and stamped onto Stormy Sea Cardstock.  Then I used my recently purchased Twig Wreat to create a Thanksgiving card.  I found the perfect music papers in my stash for a little accent at the bottom, it even had a little greenish cast to it.


The sentiment is from Autumn Hills, embossed with Chestnut Zing embossing powder.  

That's for stopping by today. Looking forward to seeing everyone's take for this month!

Luanne


13 comments:

artful-notions said...

Ah, soft and sweet, Luanne! Beautiful coloring on your Twig wreath, which really pops against the wood bg. Love the peek of music paper on the bottom.

dbjhudson said...

You caught the colors and the simple elegance of the photo inspiration. Nice

Wanda Cullen said...

Love your beautiful CAS take on the photo! I have that twig wreath on my wish list...just waiting on Holiday Greens to come back into stock!

Birgit said...

Beautiful, Luanne! I love the music print peeking through that lovely scalloped edge and your wreath is just the perfect choice for this challenge. Love it!!

Talitha Wright said...

Great card. Another CAS hit!

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful! I love your take on the inspiration photo!

carol (krillsister) said...

Love your background. Great take on inspiration photo.

Marybeth said...

Luanne its gorgeous with the gray behind the pretty wreath!

Marcia HIll said...

LOVE your background Luanne, and that Twig Wreath set is one of my all time favorites! Love the music peeking out at the bottom too. Lovely, lovely card!! :0)

samantha's cards said...

Wonderful card, i love it.

Cindy Boney said...

Super cute, Luanne!!

Vikki H, southern Oregon said...

Your card is warm and beautiful and the piece of music peaking out at the bottom is a perfect touch!

Jacquie Southas said...

That twiggy wreath was the first image I thought of when I saw the inspiration photo! Wonderful card!