Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Make It Monday #267: Assembly Line Card-making

So last month, I made the decision to make a watercolored card for my Christmas cards this year...I know, what was I thinking??  But I did think if I could do a little at a time, I could do it!  I just loved the New Botanical Blocks, and purchased the set, and the dies for my project. It really helped to have those, and the assembly line began full tilt! This week's Make it Monday gave me an extra boost to really get it going!  Right now, I have 25 card fronts made!


I have a ways to go, but seeing I usually start my cards around Thanksgiving, I pretty happy.


My final cards have a Blueberry Sky background, but here you can see my "prototype". ;)


Thanks for looking!!
Luanne 


10 comments:

artful-notions said...

Yipes! 25!!! You've mastered the assembly line. And what a lovely card. Your watercoloring is gorgeous!

Marcia Hill said...

Lovely, lovely card Luanne, and kudos to you for watercoloring them too! I am so impressed!! 😊

Cindy H. said...

Your cards are so lovely! Beautiful watercoloring!

Anonymous said...

I love this stamp set and have been making some cards using it also. What did you use for your watercolor? paints, reinkers, markers? just curious as I love the colors.

victoria h said...

beautiful watercolouring- a wonderful set of cards

Vikki H, southern Oregon said...

Pretty set and kudos on 25 complete! I also bought the Botanical Blocks and need to use them more.

Vicki Finger said...

I love this set of Botanical Blocks and have been watercoloring mine as well. Beuatiful cards.

Diana K said...

I'm so impressed by your gorgeous cards! Wow on the watercolouring. Jealous.

Linda said...

Wow, such a lovely water colored card. So pretty.

samantha's cards said...

So pretty!