Monday, May 29, 2017

Make It Monday #286: Coordinating Card Pairs

I've been happily crafting away today, since I had Memorial Day off.  I let me get my submission for Make it Monday on Monday!  I too, chose Especially You to make my cards.  I'd been itching to ink it up, and wanting to watercolor it. So the first card I made was embossed in white, and then watercolored.  The second was much simpler, and I had to refrain from doing too much.  It's the step down version, but I think it's just as pretty!


If you don't have this pretty set, put it on your wish list! It's wonderful!

Hope you've had a Happy, Thankful Memorial Day!


9 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful cards. The watercolored one is gorgeous and the other card is lovely too.

Carmela Hubler said...

These are very pretty! Love the one with the watercolor background. One of my favorite techniques.

Vikki H, southern Oregon said...

Nice work! Both are lovely but the water colored card is exquisite!

artful-notions said...

Oh Luanne, both cards made me gasp! Had to blow up the photo to take a closer look at your watercoloring. GORGEOUS! 2 beauties!

Kathryn A said...

Awesome set of cards! Just gorgeous!! And now I reallllly want this stamp set...

Teresa said...

Just beautiful. Hard to pick my favorite.

Marcia HIll said...

Your card pair is absolutely lovely Luanne!! I am so in love with that stamp set right now too and can't seem to stop using it! Love the watercoloring on the one card and the other is just as pretty too! :0)

Skrater said...

These are stunning and yes, what a gorgeous stamp set. Will definitely go on my wishlist!

Marybeth said...

These are both stunning Luanne! I never had a chance to play last week but I so love your large blooms with slight and more pink backgrounds!