Tuesday, June 20, 2017

MAKE IT MONDAY #288: PANTONE CHIP INSPIRED CARDS

This was so quick and fun to do! I looked through my stamps for a good image, and found Bowl of Sunshine. I thought it was a nice size, and had a cute sentiment. I did have to increase the size of my Square a little to accommodate the sentiment. 


The colors are Bright Buttercup and Green Parakeet, and I used a piece of paper from the Black & White paper pack for my background. 

Thanks Lexi! I love the cute inspiration of the Pantone chips and have created my own board on Pinterest now!

8 comments:

artful-notions said...

Your bowl of sunshine is the perfect image to brighten anyone's day, Luanne. And love that you used the PTI dp for your bg. Was wondering how you got the random dots. Must pull that paper out, it looks fabulous!

Linda said...

So bright and pretty. Great take on the challenge.

Gina said...

Yellow makes me so happy! This card will definitely brighten someone's day. Really love the black and white polka dot background with it. Cuteness!!!

Vicki Finger said...

Super Cute! I keep wishing I had some red cherries to add to a card in this style. I might have to use some die cut ones!

Marcia HIll said...

Cute, cute card Luanne! Love the sunshine yellow...totally makes me smile! :0)

Peggysue Turner said...

So bright and happy with the sunshine yellow! I have this set and need to pull it out!

Birgit said...

This is such a sweet card Luanne! What a great use of the Bowl of Sunshine!

lexi said...

love, love, love! great card for the background and well, yellow is my favorite!! thanks for playing make it monday!