Saturday, July 29, 2017

COLOR BLOCKING THREE WAYS

Good Morning!  Today I've got a card I made for two challenges!  This week's Make it Monday, and the Color Throwdown #453.  It was a great pairing of challenges!

You can find the ctd453 challenge  here,


Laurie gave three options for color blocking, and I chose to work with scrap papers., the bright colors paired nicely with my Some Like it Hot stamps. I topped it off with some fun new embellishments from Stamping up. 

Love it when stuff comes together! Thanks for stopping by!





4 comments:

Marcia HIll said...

What a fun and happy looking card Luanne...love it!! :0)

Kelly Lunceford said...

How cute! Great job on the challenge!

Wanda Cullen said...

Fabulous color blocking design! Love this! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

Jennifer T. said...

Cute card, love the flamingo and your color choices!