Monday, August 7, 2017

August 2017 Inspiration Challenge


What a wonderful inspiration piece! I love how it's fall colors, but not traditional! 

I chose watercoloring for my card. I just want to get better at this technique, and Altenew stamps offer great coloring choices for that.   I've used Peony Scrolls on this card. 


One of the things I did, was emboss with two different gold embossing powders. If you look, the scrolls are more glittery than the flowers. I love the finished look. I used some splatters and sequins to finish it off!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

lostinpaper said...

What a great idea to use two different types of embossing powder, it's these small details that make it sooo beautiful!

Erum Tasneem said...

Ok what a brilliant idea to use two different embossing powders! Just took the card to next level! LOVE it.